1. Peel the sweet potato and chop into small chunks add to a pot of boiling water.
Now Prep the Guacamole.
1. Remove the skin and pip of the avocado and add the flesh to a bowl, mash the avocado.
2. Finely dice the fresh ingredients (red onion, spring onion, jalapeno and coriander) and add to the bowl with the avocado.
3. Add the olive oil, chilli flakes, salt and pepper and lime juice and mix all the ingredients together.
1. Dice white onion and add to heated frying pan with a tablespoon of oil.
2. Season the onions while they sweat down (pinch of salt and pepper)
3. Once the onions have cooked, add the beans, the cumin and smoked paprika and stir until coated.
4. Cook for a couple minutes until beans are softened.
5. Add the Sawuchay, stir until fully coated and let cook for 5-10 minutes.
6. Once the potatoes are soft enough to mash, drain the water, season the potatoes with salt, pepper and olive oil and give them a max.
Layer up the inside of your wrap the way you want and place in a toastie/panini griddle or enjoy as is! See how we layer it in our 3 images below.