1. Peel and finely dice the onion and garlic and add to a heated pot with oil and cook for 5-10mins or until translucent - remember to season with salt and pepper.
2. Chop the mushrooms and add to the pot with the diced carrot.
3. Add the peas, rosemary and thyme.
4. Add the red wine and cook out the alcohol.
5. Add the stock and Sawuchay and simmer for 20-30 mins.
6. Peel, chop and boil the potatoes for mashing.
7. Once mashable, add some vegan butter, milk alternative and a healthy dollop or 2 of mustard. Mash until a creamy consistency, add more vegan butter or milk alternative if it isn't creamy enough.
8. Check the pot, add some cornflour to thicken if too thin. If ready, add it to a deep dish and top with the mashed potato and drag a fork across the top of the potato, this allows it to crisp up really well.
9. Add to a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 20-30 mins or until the top is crispy.
10. Now ENJOY!!!