1. Dice onion, garlic and ginger.
2. Peel the pumpkin and chop into 2cm cubes.
3. Heat oil in a pan and add the onion, garlic and ginger. Season with salt and pepper while they cook.
4. Once cooked, add the chopped pumpkin, season with salt and pepper and stir until coated.
5. Add the coconut milk and the Sweet Curry & Chilli Garlic Sawuchay. Stir until all combined.
6. Add stock cube dissolved in 100ml water.
7. Leave to cook until pumpkin is soft, approximately 35-45 minutes.
8. Add spinach with 10 mins to go.
9. Serve with rice, bulgar wheat or on its own.
10. Garnish with coriander, almond flakes and desiccated coconut.