1. Mix the sauce ingredients altogether in a separate dish
2. Cook your noodles as specified on the packet
3. Pan fry the tofu over low to medium heat until all sides turn golden brown and then set aside for later.
4. Sauté the sliced onions and garlic until fragrant and add the fresh cut chillies.
5. Add the soaked, drained noodles to the wok. Stir and mix the tofu back in. Then add sauce mixture. Stir-fry over medium heat for a minute.
6. Add the bean sprouts and continue frying over high heat mixing with the noodles.
7. Finally dish up and serve with the crushed peanuts, fresh coriander, spring onion and lime wedges.