1. Peel and finely dice the onion and garlic and add to a heated pot with oil and cook for 5-10mins or until translucent - remember to season with salt and pepper.
2. Add both tins of coconut milk to a large bowl and add both Sawuchays to the coconut milk and mix well - add this to the cooking pot.
3. Add the chickpeas to the pot and simmer for around 15 mins.
4. While this is simmering, add the rice to water and cook according to the instructions.
5. Once the 15 minutes is up, add the veg mix to the pot - remember not to over cook this veg, it tastes the best when it still has a bite to it.
6. Once your rice and veg are ready, assemble your bowl and enjoy!